Travel Writing Examples:
- Sarajevo – Warzone to Tourist Destination
- Wcities Prague Recommended Tour
- Galaxie Pizzerie
- 28 U Papezu
- New Cool Tech – All content until January 2009
- Real-Review.org – I researched the packages, wrote the reviews and made the chart.
- ReelSEO.com – Continuing contributor of articles about online video, marketing and search engine optimization.
- Gamers Daily News – Editor-in-Chief – Most News, some reviews, interviews and editorials.
- Xomba.com – Former featured computer technology writer and more.
- HTML 4 Overview – The entire project was work-for-hire.
Recent Copywriting done:
- i9000 Networks – 95% of site.
- About 1st Healthy Eating
- About 1st HealthyLiving
- About 1st Fitness Pro
- Bliss Babe UK Home, About, Sizing Guide, Delivery & Returns
- Techware Solutions 95% of site
- Long Beach Web Design All 5 links on the yellow menu bar
- CubeCart Hosting 95% of site
- 9K Hosting 95% of site
- Abyss Aquatics – 85% of the site
- Cheshire Aquaculture – Most of site (in progress)
Social Media/Network Consulting:
I also do social media and network consulting and marketing for firms. Several projects are in progress at present and are in various states of completion. Several links can be found below:
- Myspace page, Facebook page, Twitter page for Classical Connect
- Facebook page for ReelSEO (just beginning)
- Myspace, Twitter for Gamers Daily News
If you Google “Christophor Rick” or, often, “ChrisRick” you will find a vast amount of my work over the years. Sometimes I use the names “TheGuido,” “SuperGuido,” or “TheSuperGuido” as gaming names and so some writing may be found under those as well.
You can also follow my writing on Twitter where I post much of the new stuff as it is published. You will also find me on Facebook, Myspace, Livejournal, Bebo and some other social networks but all information on them generally comes from here and is sent there automatically.
Some writing for fun:
For 6 of the last 7 years a team has represented at the KVSC 50-hour Trivia Marathon from the Milwaukee Area. I have been an off-and-on member of that team. This year I was asked to do some writing for the Cowbell Trivia team page. Check out all the team member bios (not publicly viewable yet, but they will be) and the main page “A Written History.”